Monday, September 22, 2008

BG with Letter Pixelation

This post is a little late coming but I would like to still get it up even if I have edited my BG. I presented this scene in class and got some very helpful feedback about how I might improve it. Basically the concerns were that it took away from the movement of the letter and was a little too plain. Still there are some nice things about it and I think it would be nice to keep a progression of where I am going with my work. So without further ado...


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Eric- you may want to do a test with the color filled in or with a static BG just to see how it would compare.

Yang said...

I think that the style here is really working well.
However, I guess u still need to think about the color, because the blue is really pushing forward from the background.
Maybe the sky can be blank, and the houses can be colored. but im not sure.