Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Temp Music Files

Here are a few temporary music files that I have for my film courtesy of my brother who is working on creating a musical composition that will fit my film. None of these files is the exact file that I will be using but more of an initial template for music style. I am leaning toward the third file as the one I like most but it still has some issues. I am looking for a mellow alternative style of music and I like the direction so far that we are going with music.

There will be more musical queues in the later drafts that will go with the animatic/final animation as we keep working. Also for the music I am looking to have a much bigger finale to go with the films ending. Feel free to post comments on what you think of the different styles.


Music Example 1 for Thesis from eric mciver on Vimeo.



Music Example 2 for Thesis from eric mciver on Vimeo.



Music Example 3 for Thesis from eric mciver on Vimeo.

No comments: